Davids FlightSim Panels
PA-46 Panel issues - Printable Version

+- Davids FlightSim Panels (http://www.davidsfspanels.net)
+-- Forum: Flight Simulator 2004 (http://www.davidsfspanels.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Discussion (http://www.davidsfspanels.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: PA-46 Panel issues (/showthread.php?tid=51)

PA-46 Panel issues - ponchovilla - 07-19-2017

Hello,
Having a bit of a problem getting the Meridian panel to work. I'm fairly sure that I read the installation instructions correctly (I've gone through the readme several times) but no joy. All the gauges are black and when I mouse over any of the buttons as per the PDF file, the mouse arrow remains an arrow and does not change to a pointer.
See below...
[attachment=155]
I've been tinkering with it now for about half a day and my train of thought has reached the end of the line. Any suggestions would be most helpful.

Thanks in advance.

RE: PA-46 Panel issues - azpilot61 - 07-30-2017

(07-19-2017, 06:34 PM)ponchovilla Wrote: Hello,
Having a bit of a problem getting the Meridian panel to work. I'm fairly sure that I read the installation instructions correctly (I've gone through the readme several times) but no joy. All the gauges are black and when I mouse over any of the buttons as per the PDF file, the mouse arrow remains an arrow and does not change to a pointer.
See below...

I've been tinkering with it now for about half a day and my train of thought has reached the end of the line. Any suggestions would be most helpful.

Thanks in advance.

Interesting, the .cab file that is included you have moved that or copied to your Flightsim\gauges folder?  Not unzipped correct?
What version of flightsim 2004? Any service packs installed?
Is there a copy of the .cab file in the panel folder?

[attachment=156]

RE: PA-46 Panel issues - ponchovilla - 08-07-2017

(07-30-2017, 04:53 PM)azpilot61 Wrote:
See below...

Thanks in advance.

Interesting, the .cab file that is included you have moved that or copied to your Flightsim\gauges folder?  Not unzipped correct?

I found the .cab file in the Gauges folder. I didn't realize at the time that it WAS a .cab file because I didn't have the file extensions turned on in the view menu. Good to go now.

Thanks for the help and,

"Fair skies and following winds!"

-Ponch-

RE: PA-46 Panel issues - azpilot61 - 08-08-2017

(08-07-2017, 05:45 PM)ponchovilla Wrote:
(07-30-2017, 04:53 PM)azpilot61 Wrote:
See below...

Thanks in advance.

I found the .cab file in the Gauges folder. I didn't realize at the time that it WAS a .cab file because I didn't have the file extensions turned on in the view menu. Good to go now.

Thanks for the help and,

"Fair skies and following winds!"

-Ponch-

Awesome, glad its all working now.  Smile