Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Possible Request
Possibly a request for a Piper Meridian panel for Paul Craig's model. Nice model but there is no panel other than the default. 

On Flightsim,  pc_pa-46-500tp.zip 

Thanks David

Greg
Something like this?

Or this?

Probably the second one..unless you are going to make me a full simulator Smile

Good start!

Greg
HAHA not before my full sim happens! lol

Now I'm having some fun! Full Virtual Cockpit and Prop views in 2D while on the ground

Panel done!    Big Grin

Real Panel

My Panel

Wow.... that was quick! I know it uses a bunch of elements from past projects, but thanks! Looking forward to trying it.

Greg
(10-28-2015, 05:00 AM)gapeters Wrote: Wow.... that was quick! I know it uses a bunch of elements from past projects, but thanks! Looking forward to trying it.

Greg

Yea the biggest change was the MFD and this was only in the Engine instrumentation so it was pretty easy to change it up. Nothing fancy but its pretty cool I think.  Cool

Should have documentation done tonight, not a lot to do with it and then push it out.
Well Designer delay.. lol or whatever you call the screw up I did.. flying around and because I have a full flight console I completely forgot the switches for lights etc.. oops. Need to figure out a quick overhead panel..

And while I was at it, the center post is now corrected.. looks pretty damn good too! lol

Agreed.. Looks very cool.